Express Document Solutions

logo-blue (1)

Immigration consulting services

Welcome to our “Immigration Consulting Services” page, where you can easily navigate the complex immigration form process.
Choosing the right form and completing it correctly is crucial when achieving your immigration goals.
Our Immigration consulting services focus on guidance on filling out immigration forms and provide you with expert help and support.

Application for Temporary Protected Status – I-821 This form is for individuals seeking Temporary Protected Status (TPS) in the United States. TPS is a temporary immigration benefit that allows eligible individuals from certain countries and territories experiencing ongoing armed conflict, natural disasters, or other extraordinary circumstances to temporarily reside and work in the United States.

Application to Replace or Renew a Permanent Alien Card – I-90 U.S. Permanent Resident Card holders may submit an application to replace or extend the card’s validity. Submit application within three months (90 days) of card expiration.

Fiancée (Fiancée) Visa with Subsequent Change of Status in the United States – I-129F This form is used to petition to bring your fiancé(e) (K-1) and their children (K-2) to the United States to marry you, or to bring you The spouse (K-3) and their children (K-4) are brought to the United States to apply for lawful permanent resident status.

Alien Relative Petition (Part 1) – The I-130 petition may be filed by a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident who wishes to reunite with a close relative who wishes to immigrate to the United States.

Petition for Change of Status of Spouse, Parent, Child, Sibling – I-485 can be submitted to apply for permanent resident status in the United States for a relative who is already in the United States.

Travel Document Application – I-131 Application for Reentry Permit, Refugee Travel Document, or Advance Parole Travel Document, and to enter the United States including for humanitarian reasons. The application can be filed by refugees and permanent residents and can also be used as a permit to return to the United States.

Application to extend/change non-immigrant status (B1/B2 visa extension or change to F1 student visa) – I-539 Certain non-immigrants can extend their stay or change to other non-immigrant status

Petition to Remove Conditions on Residency – I-751 Petition to remove conditions on permanent resident status for a conditional permanent resident who obtained permanent resident status through marriage.

Employment Authorization Application for Qualified Applicants – I-765 Certain aliens who are eligible to work in the United States apply for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) using Form I-765.

Affidavit of Support – I-864 This form is required for most family-based immigrants and some employment-based immigrants to demonstrate that they have adequate means of financial support and are unlikely to rely on the U.S. government for financial support.

Affidavit of Support – I-134 This form is submitted by a sponsor on behalf of a non-immigrant visa applicant as proof of available funds and guarantees that the applicant will not apply for public funds while in the United States. The sponsor must submit a separate affidavit for each applicant.

Government Fee Waiver Application for Qualified Applicants and Certain Immigration Forms – I-912 In order to apply for a fee waiver, you must demonstrate all good reasons why you are unable to pay the fee.

Asylum Application and Deferred Action – I-589 Application for Asylum and Deferred Action in the United States. If you are in the United States and you are not a U.S. citizen, you can apply for asylum.

Application for Naturalization – N-400 is filed by a permanent resident (green card holder). A permanent resident of the United States for 5 years, or married and living with the same U.S. citizen for 3 years, or a member of the United States Armed Forces with at least 6 years of service (or honorably retired within the past 1 month). )

Application to Obtain a Certificate of United States Citizenship Issued by the USCIS (USCIS) N-600 This form is used to apply for United States citizenship by individuals who acquired or obtained citizenship through their parents but were not born in the United States.

Application for Replacement of Naturalization/Citizenship Documents – N-565 Application for replacement of documents for U.S. citizenship, i.e., Certificate of Naturalization, Proof of Citizenship, Intent to Live, Certificate of Removal, or application for a special certificate of naturalization as a U.S. citizen to be recognized by a foreign country.

Complete Document Set at the National Visa Center (NVC) (Part 2) After the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) approves your immigrant visa application, USCIS forwards your application to the National Visa Center (NVC) for immigrant visa pre-processing . Here is a complete set of documents and guidelines for traveling to the U.S. Embassy for your visa interview. Complete set of documents and instructions for attending your visa interview at the U.S. Embassy with our Immigration consulting services.


The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. (Immigration consulting services) Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information.  This website contains links to other third-party websites.  Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user or browser; the ABA and its members do not recommend or endorse the contents of the third-party sites.
Readers of this website should contact their attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular legal matter.  No reader, user, or browser of this site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information on this site without first seeking legal advice from counsel in the relevant jurisdiction.  Only your individual attorney can provide assurances that the information contained herein – and your interpretation of it – is applicable or appropriate to your particular situation.  Use of, and access to, this website or any of the links or resources contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between the reader, user, or browser and website authors, contributors, contributing law firms, or committee members and their respective employers. 
The views expressed at, or through, this site are those of the individual authors writing in their individual capacities only – not those of their respective employers, the ABA, or committee/task force as a whole.  All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the contents of this site are hereby expressly disclaimed.  The content on this posting is provided «as is;» no representations are made that the content is error-free.

Nargiza Babadjanova, Immigration Consultant /Bond CA6162760/

I am not an attorney and, therefore, can not give legal advice about immigration or any other legal matters.

Scroll to Top